7 Cities takes you back to the ages past when pirates attacked the Golden Cities of the Amazon.
This is a classic Tower Defense game with an interesting twist: the towers gain experience and get more powerful as they destroy the enemies.
Set the Pirate ships on fire with the Trebuchet.
Freeze their evil minions with the Tornado Tower.
Eletricute the attackers with the Lightning Tower.
Or better yet, unlease the mighty power of the mysterious Obelisk.
More towers and special skills are in the game.
- 7 hand-drawn Maps
- 7 unique Towers
- Campaign mode to unlock new towers and skills
- Survival mode where you can play forever
- 12 Tower Skills to unlock
- Buy tower upgrades to make them stronger
- Towers gain experience as they destroy enemies, so they get stronger on their own
- A wide variety of enemies: from small scout ships to gigantic creatures of the deep seas
- High-quality 2D graphics and animations
- Dynamic particle systems featuring fire, smoke, ice, and fireworks!
- Original music and sound effects (or you can listen to your own iPod music while playing)
- Zoom in and out to get a closer look at the battle
- Save & load any time
- Online high score submission & ranking (http://neptune-studios.com/7/highscores/)
Unique gameplay elements not found in other games:
-Towers gain experience and level up (like in RPGs).
-Towers can acquire skills through a Skill Tree (see screenshot).
-Towers can be upgraded unlimited number of times.
Try out Survival mode and face unlimited waves of enemies to see just how strong your towers can get!
We are currently working hard on an update with more maps, and other features.
Visit our forum to discuss strategies and other things related to 7 Cities.
View High Scores here:
Remember to restart your iPhone / iPod Touch after installing the game if you experience crashes.
Reviews, No Reviews
|Showing 0 to 1 of 1, most recent first.||Add Comment|
It is important to know more about the new 7 Cities . - Dennis Wong YOR Health