Slope Rider, the ultimate snowboarding game, available now for iPhone and iPod Touch!
"The action in Slope Rider is pretty fast; there's a real sense of speed, which tends to be underscored when you get abruptly intimate with a pine."
"Overall I really enjoyed Slope Rider."
"For the price ... I'd say you're getting a bargain; Slope Rider is a pretty slick, well-presented game that's plenty of fun."
"Slope Rider is a damn good game."
"Awesome 3D graphics, fluid and smooth."
"Tons of courses that are varied and extensive."
"Controls are solid."
"Great game, cannot leave it alone!"
"If you like snowboarding, you should like this."
The wildly successful 3D snowboarding game for the Mac has been carefully redesigned specifically for iPhone's unique interface - meaning a faster, smoother ride and controls that handle like a dream.
Slope Rider is an adrenalin-pumping, high-speed ride that delivers an awesome extreme sports experience without the reality of broken bones, frozen fingers and hours of queuing.
Feel the thrill of carving up the powder-covered slopes as a freestyle trick master or a high-velocity alpine racer with endless hours of gameplay.
Conquer 13 different hair-raising courses packed with jumps, half-pipes, rails and breakneck high-speed turns.
Pull off hundreds of insane trick combos for ultimate points and power down the mountain to shave milliseconds off your fastest time.
Choose from four different riders and build your Career Points by nailing faster times, more freestyle points and mastering new tick combos.
Check out your global ranking powered by AGON Online – the social platform for iPhone games. Find out how you rank with your friends, in your area, and around the world! Then post your latest score to Facebook and Twitter!
(AGON online scoreboards and social features are available with an internet connection).
- 13 different courses. Three playable at the beginning, remaining 10 unlockable by gaining Career Points.
- Four characters. Two freestyle riders and two alpine racers.
- Two game modes – freestyle (trick) and alpine (race).
- Hundreds of tricks available by combining grabs, flips and turns.
- Career statistics including personal best scores, times and mastered tricks.
- AGON powered online scoreboards and social features.
(available with an internet connection).
- Smooth fast 3D graphics.
- Rocking in-menu and in-game music by Andrew Crow and Callum Boyd.
- Level of detail options, game speed options and accelerometer sensitivity options.
- Sound effects options.
Reviews, No Reviews
|Showing 0 to 1 of 1, most recent first.||Add Comment|
People are loving the Slope Rider. - Kitchen Charm