Underground is a highly addictive and uniquely styled horror/graffiti themed side scrolling shoot em up!
Take a journey with a graffiti artist through the underground transport system as you battle through his inner demons on a mission to rectify a previous art crime. Fight your way through a series of street art inspired levels and lift the curse that haunts their every move. Unfold the story as you stop at each beautifully 3d rendered station and get closer to the truth behind the myth. Classic 2d side scrolling shoot em up gameplay takes you between the stations and represents the thoughts and anxieties of our cursed artist as they make their way to their final destination.
- Classic 2D side scrolling SHMUP
- Uses the iPhone and iPod touch’s tilt and multi touch controls
- Multi-directional shooting using the touch screen.
- Graffiti Artwork by the successful graffiti artist Frames.
- Immersive and original Hip Hop music score composed by Pp3d.
- Beautifully 3d rendered subway stations.
- Choose your path gameplay.
- 3 Difficulty levels: Easy, Hard and Impossible!
- A mysterious curse to uncover, will you be able to undo what has been done!
- Over 60 different enemies with a vast range of behaviours.
- 11 different weapons.
- Options to set play control and sensitivity.
Underground is developed by Kinelco and published by Chillingo Ltd
|Showing 0 to 1 of 1, most recent first.||Add Comment|
The Underground game is fun with friends and family racing with them. - Steven Wyer